Monday, October 13, 2014

Spinach Chips


What is better than eating potato chips?  Eating chips and knowing that they are GOOD for you!!!!  I have heard of and tried Kale Chips, but I was new to Spinach Chips.  And I love them!  It is the same thing as Kale Chips, just with a different green.  And I found Spinach Chips to be better because I ALWAYS have spinach in my fridge and it has a more mild, sweet flavor than Kale.  So, if you are looking for a quick and easy, AND HEALTHY snack, give this one a try!

Spinach leaves
EVOO or olive oil spray
Pink Himalayan or Sea Salt
oregano or other seasonings (optional)

Directions:  Preheat oven to 350.  Cover baking sheet with foil.  Spray or wipe with olive oil.  If using EVOO, toss spinach leaves in 1 teaspoon EVOO.  If using spray, place leaves flat on tray and spread out so they aren't touching, and spray lightly with olive oil spray.  Lightly sprinkle leaves with salt and any other seasonings you prefer.  Bake for 10 minutes or until they are crispy.  Enjoy!!!

**This recipe is clean eating and 21 Day Fix approved.**
21 Day:  approx. 1 cup = 1 green, 1 teaspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment